Sunday, July 10, 2011

Utah Wedding Photographer: Katie and Jordan

 Actually, this wedding took place in Idaho. It was originally supposed to be Idaho, then Utah, and finally Idaho again. Because of Jordan's military service, he was having issues getting his leave approved. Poor Katie, she kept trying and trying to get a wedding planned and it just never worked out. I was supposed to take their engagements, too. Alas, it just never worked out. I promised her that I would give her amazing pictures, and I think I did. I took these all yesterday, but I hurried and edited some so that they could display them at the reception. I'm very happy with these pictures, and she loved them. It was so nice to be able to help make someone's special day even more special. I loved being apart of this wedding. I think that is what I love most about wedding photography. I love being apart of these families, even for a small moment. Meeting such lovely people. It was really a great time. And honestly, I think I have a little bit of a crush on Katie's husband. She wasn't kidding when she said him in his uniform was very nice to look at. Hahahahaha! Thanks again, Katie and Jordan!






















The grounds at the Idaho Falls Temple are a complete mess. It's just piles of dirt and construction machines. Katie was so sad, but we made the best of it and tried to get some pictures, anyways. I really like this last one.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks great Jen!

Angela said...

The pictures look amazing Jennifer!

Mrs. Dirty Hair said...

I am pretty sure that these are your best wedding photos! I love all of them...especially the one of the flowers and hat. Great work Jen!!

Tara said...

I love these! But I NEED to see the rest of that day! And it was so fun sitting and laughing with you at her luncheon thing. I miss you!